Monday, December 14, 2015

WE ARE HAVING A BABY

August 31st, Whitney's first day of school, I found out I was pregnant.  I had been putting off taking a pregnancy test because I thought I was crazy for even thinking I was pregnant.  Hadn't even mentioned it to Tim.  But as each day passed, I knew it was time to take a test.  I cannot even explain how shocked I was!  To say the least, these Fall months came with many emotions.  But we are very excited that we will have another baby BOY joining our family in early May.

We wanted to do something fun for the gender reveal and Tim came up with the idea of party poppers.  I had the midwives put our news in an envelope and I asked our friend Brittany to take the pictures.  It was a super fun way to find out what we were having and here are a few pictures from that day!









And here are a few sonogram pictures of the baby boy!

Profile

Proof it's a boy!

Hand

Feet

Cool 4D photos of his face.  They are wavy because they are surrounded by water.



No comments:

Post a Comment